Ridgefield Junction Auto License
makes it quick and easy to
vehicle or vessel tabs online.
- Renew online and receive your tabs by mail as soon as the next business day
- Enter Ridgefield, WA into the address field and select Ridgefield Junction Auto License
- Remember, it does not cost any more to renew online than to renew in person
- Title Transfers (Transfers/Duplicates)
- Renew Registration (Tabs)
- Duplicate Registration
- Change of Name or Address
- New Plates
- Specialty Plates
- Personalized Plates
- Collector Plates
- Disability Plates
- Disability Permits
- Fleet Renewals
- Vehicle Dealer Services
- File Reports of Sale
- Fuel Permits
- Trip Permits
- Notary $5.00 per seal
- Boat Letters $10.00/set of 16
- Fax Service $1.00/page
- Permit Fax $2.00
2017 vessel (boat) tabs are now available!
Vessel tabs expire June 30, 2016
Click here to renew your boat tabs with Ridgefield Junction Auto License!
Courtesy Notices for vessels are
no longer mailed.
NO DRIVERS LICENSE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION
Ridgefield Junction Auto License can process licensing for any resident of Washington State.
Located on the EAST side of I-5, at Exit 14, on 5th Street, next to the Dollar Tree in the same building as the Ridgefield Pack and Ship.
*Payable by cash or check at no additional charge.
Debit transactions are an additional $2.00 flat fee.
Credit transactions are an additional 3% of transaction total.
© 2013 Ridgefield Junction Auto License SITEMAP